FS: Saddlebag and backpacks

Joe Mullins

May 2, 2022, 3:07:10 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Selling a few bags. All have seen very little gentle use and have no tears or damage. Shipping from Los Angeles not included in the prices.

1. Carradice Junior Saddlebag - $45 - Great condition, looks darker in real life than in photos. Color is what they call green but looks more like black to me. Maybe when the sun gets to it it will look more greenish.

2. Inside Line Equipment (ILE) Apex Day Pack - $110 - Like new, barely used. Really cool bag with a port for a hydration bladder. The material is brown waxed canvas.

3.. Osprey Syncro 5 backpack - $85 - Great shape and a great bag if you like carrying hydration on your back. I personally try to not use backpacks on a bike these days. Does not include a hydration bladder. I removed the helmet tab but will include it if you want to reattach it.

Have a great day!
_MM_5792.jpg
_MM_5772.jpg
_MM_5777.jpg

Patrick Moore

May 2, 2022, 3:49:08 PM5/2/22
to rbw-owners-bunch
The Junior is one of my favorites, and I've owned about 6 of them because I stupidly sell them when not immediately in use, and then have to buy another one. (I do have one, even tho' it hangs from a ceiling hook most of the year. I use it on the gofast in winter to carry shed outer garments.)

This is a good price, too, since Carradice itself -- it's often cheaper to buy direct and have shipped across the Atlantic than to buy stateside -- is charging almost $70 at current exchange ratio.

Patrick Moore

David Pulsipher

May 2, 2022, 4:01:07 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wonderful. I'd like to buy the carradice. I sent you a direct message.

Patrick Moore

May 2, 2022, 4:29:23 PM5/2/22
to rbw-owners-bunch
I forgot to add that, if you don't need to carry clothes on your commute, just lunch, small laptop (13"), repair kit, perhaps the jacket you wore inbound, and small sundries, the Junior is a perfect size.

Joe Mullins

May 2, 2022, 6:35:45 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks Patrick you're a great spokes person! I need you to comment on all my sale to help sell them and give you a commission!

David, someone else reached out about the Junior but you are next in line if they pass.

Joe

Joe Mullins

May 2, 2022, 6:52:37 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Carradice bag sold. The backpacks are still available.

Patrick Moore

May 2, 2022, 7:03:26 PM5/2/22
to rbw-owners-bunch
You can send the 33% kickback to this address via Paypal.

Joe Mullins

May 2, 2022, 9:06:55 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yikes we're going to have to renegotiate our terms! Or perhaps I will do the same for any items you might be selling and we can even it out...

Joe Mullins

May 2, 2022, 9:47:49 PM5/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
4. Swrve Stationary tool roll - $30 - brand new never used.

_MM_5795.jpg

Joe Mullins

May 3, 2022, 3:09:55 PM5/3/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
4. Tool roll sold. Backpacks still available!

Joe Mullins

Jun 25, 2022, 2:40:20 PM6/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Still available and price drops!

2. Inside Line Equipment (ILE) Apex Day Pack - $75 - Like new, barely used. Really cool bag with a port for a hydration bladder. The material is brown waxed canvas.

3.. Osprey Syncro 5 backpack - $50 - Great shape and a great bag if you like carrying hydration on your back. I personally try to not use backpacks on a bike these days. Does not include a hydration bladder. I removed the helmet tab but will include it if you want to reattach it.

Philip Williamson

Jun 25, 2022, 8:38:58 PM6/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent for the ILE - sometimes my iPad flings those into the ether.

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif

Joe Mullins

Jun 27, 2022, 2:35:15 AM6/27/22