ISO/WTB/WTT: Tange (or other) good quality 127 mm square taper bb with ~2 mm right offset.

94 vues

Patrick Moore

non lue,
21 mars 2024, 17:19:1521 mars
à rbw-owners-bunch
The headline says it: does anyone have anything like this, Tange or otherwise?

This sort of bb is the most efficient for my Matthews Road Bike For Dirt, giving good chainline with no excess crankarm clearance.

I have a 130 mm Phil with ~200 mile bearings and a NIP 125 mm Suntour Greaseguard bb to negotiate with in trade.

Thanks, Patrick

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing services

When thou didst not, savage, know thine own meaning,

But wouldst gabble like a thing most brutish,

I endowed thy purposes with words that made them known.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message