ISO/WTB/WTT: Toplight Line Plus rack mount tail light

Patrick Moore

Mar 30, 2023, 12:37:20 AM3/30/23
to internet-bob, rbw-owners-bunch
I rode with the newly installed rack-mount tail light this evening and found that it is very bright but has no standlight (odd since the capacitor for the headlight is a separate black box amongst the boxes and wires handling current for the K-Lite). It's odd (to me) and disconcerting to have a tail light that goes dead as soon as the front wheel stops.

So, does anyone have a Toplight Line Plus for sale before I buy one new? (Presumably at at least a slight discount?) Or another rear-of-rack-mount tail light?

I spent an hour on Tuesday rejiggering the rear wiring from a Secula attached on a seatstay boss to back of rear rack and I'd like to keep a tail light on the rack.

Thanks.

Patrick Moore