FS: Hubbuhubbuh M complete tandem - $2,500 - SF Bay Area

René Sterental

Oct 26, 2019, 4:49:30 PM10/26/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
This was an emotional purchase, an exciting and fun experience building and riding it, but the reality is that I haven’t anyone to ride it regularly and it’s just sitting in my garage taking space.

Price includes local pickup or delivery combination, and I’m throwing in the Thule tandem roof bike carrier as well, which sells for $480 list price:

Photos of the tandem:

If you’re in the greater SF Bay Area or even further away and interested, let me know as I’d be happy to coordinate whether I drive it to you, you come to pick it up, or we meet in the middle.

René

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Oct 26, 2019, 6:33:15 PM10/26/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
That's a red hot tandem! and deal. You cut that housing length around the seat tube perfectly! Mine was a little long, I just removed it in favor of running housing under the stoker's top tube (as my stoker at 8 can't reach the pedals yet, next summer), that way the stoker's feet don't rest on the rear brake cable. His mom thought the tandem was terrifying, so patiently waiting for his legs to get there...
Until then I'm pedaling it by myself, whether or not I've got the 8 & 5 year olds out back. It's a fun bike solo, skids being super easy. So please, keep it! It's orange!! But if you're thinking of buying this bike and you're paused for lack of a stoker or any other crazy reason? Don't wait for him to change his mind, grab it.
Good luck
-Kai

René Sterental

Nov 26, 2019, 3:07:50 PM11/26/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Tandem has sold and has shipped to a new owner who did a great job figuring it out!