Wide fenders for Clem

David Carner

Nov 21, 2019, 10:14:33 AM11/21/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Has anyone fendered a 2019 Clem with the 584 - 60 (actual 55) Schwalbe G1 Speed tires that RBW carries? The obvious choice would be the B65 fenders they recommend, but they have been out of stock at RBW since I started checking in July.  They are available elsewhere, but I would like to hear of any first hand experience with these or alternatives.  The suggestions on another thread for fenders from VO or Simworks appear to be best for tires 2.0 or under.
David

Laing Conley

Nov 21, 2019, 11:38:51 AM11/21/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

I have those tires on my Bombadil with Honjo H95 fenders. They will fit the Clem also.

Laing