New, discounted Riv. frames for sale in Brooklyn -- Atlantis, Roadini, Sam, Clem L

Conor Skelding

Nov 20, 2019, 7:25:17 PM11/20/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
This is part of the moving sale of 718 Cyclery in Gowanus. No affiliation (other than occasional customer).

image.png

They also have a complete Sam (link), which having seen IRL is nice (too small for me).

Andrew Nussbaum

Nov 20, 2019, 7:35:26 PM11/20/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I wish that Atlantis were my size!

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Nov 20, 2019, 10:00:04 PM11/20/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
And 50% off everything in the store! Tonight I picked up a fillet bullmoose, some tools, a lovely ostrich handlebar bag, and their remaining newbaums, for 50 pennies on the dollar. Unreal deals! Worth a trip, and the more they sell the easier the transition to a new space, hopefully closer to my place...
-Kai