FS: 58 cm Green Quickbeam

Conway Bennett

Dec 5, 2022, 8:11:54 AM12/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have an embarrassment of riches, and I don't have time or desire to make granular decisions about which bike to ride.  I have been riding with both of my kids lashed to my Hunqapillar, so this bike has been ridden in over a year, so I think it's time to move it along.  This is a riders bike, and it has plenty of beausage.  I am at least the second owner, and it has been well.  It is currently located in Chicagoland, and I have a box ready to pack and ship it.  The price for the bike as listed below is $1000 net to me via Chase QuickPay.  Buyer pays for shipping and provides prepaid shipping label.

So, for your consideration is a:
  • 58 cm Green Quickbeam frameset with surly chain tensioner,
  • original but serviced headset,
  • 103 velo orange bottom bracket installed by me,
  • and an all silver fixed/free velocity built 36h Atlas 120 mm spaced REAR wheel (I NEED THE FRONT WHEEL) with a new surly fixed cog and white industries dos eno freewheel.  I also have a velocity single speed rebuild kit, but this wheel has relatively light use.
- Captain Conway

Conway Bennett

Dec 12, 2022, 12:35:07 PM12/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Crickets on this, and it just relisted on eBay.  I can sell just the frameset and rear wheel independent of each other.

Conway Bennett

Dec 22, 2022, 7:08:06 AM12/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump.  I got a local offer for $850 for the frameset, but I would prefer to sell this here.

Navin Nestle

Dec 22, 2022, 2:02:53 PM12/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
If it were 62 or even 60cm I’d have jumped!

amill...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2022, 2:23:55 PM12/22/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I sold you this frameset back in 2016, Captain. It’s taken a lot of self control not to snatch it back up. Alas, poor fiscal timing.

GLWS.

Best,

Aaron in El Paso