Ir al primer mensaje no leído

J Imler

no leída,
18 sept 2019, 11:17:32 a.m.18/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch
I wanted to put this out there as I've seen the B-17 and the like stuffed, but I'm loving this saddle. Maybe it's just the Cambium that I like so much, as it is my first go, but I'm sold on this combo. I want to say that the padding insert is from an old Terry saddle, the top layer, but I'm not sure anymore.
20190918_080522.jpg
20190918_080533.jpg
20190918_080544.jpg

Austin B.

no leída,
18 sept 2019, 12:18:54 p.m.18/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch
Interesting, but I don't understand and have never seen this. What does the stuffing do?

J Imler

no leída,
18 sept 2019, 12:27:07 p.m.18/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch
The stuffing firms up the saddle a tad and dampens bump vibration, in my opinion.

Wally Estrella

no leída,
18 sept 2019, 12:45:24 p.m.18/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch

Austin B.

no leída,
18 sept 2019, 8:32:27 p.m.18/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch
Ah, interesting. So on leather saddles it looks like it limits the stretching so it last longer.

I don't know that there is much stretching to prevent on the Cambium saddles, but if enhances the ride I guess it makes sense. I wonder if it would help prevent the cracking that some Cambiums get?

masmojo

no leída,
19 sept 2019, 10:42:02 a.m.19/9/2019
para RBW Owners Bunch
Hmmm . . .
I have a carved C-17 allweather and it's a pretty stiff saddle to me, not sure if foam would really have any positive benefits? Maybe if you are much heavier the my 237lbs.?
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos