Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Eric Norris

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2021, 14:58:0919/01/2021
para RBW
Looking for a simple, accurate bike computer? Don’t need all the GPS-enabled bells and whistles? On a budget?

I’m selling a BBB wireless computer (model BCP-15W) that I purchased in Rambouillet in 2019 after I discovered that I had left my “real” bike computer back in the USA. Used for a couple of rides, then carefully removed and stored ever since. Comes with the O-rings, etc., needed to install, instruction manual, original packaging.

$20 shipped in the USA.

--Eric Norris
campyo...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy

Eric Norris

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2021, 16:43:0819/01/2021
para RBW
SOLD!!

On Jan 19, 2021, at 11:58 AM, 'Eric Norris' via RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Looking for a simple, accurate bike computer? Don’t need all the GPS-enabled bells and whistles? On a budget?

I’m selling a BBB wireless computer (model BCP-15W) that I purchased in Rambouillet in 2019 after I discovered that I had left my “real” bike computer back in the USA. Used for a couple of rides, then carefully removed and stored ever since. Comes with the O-rings, etc., needed to install, instruction manual, original packaging.

$20 shipped in the USA.

<image.jpeg>

--Eric Norris
campyo...@me.com