FS: 51cm Joey Appaloosa Silver & Tan

Denise Granger

Apr 25, 2020, 4:30:51 PM4/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi, Below is the original posting back in December. A lot happened to me before I ever really was able to pursue selling this bike - namely I had to have my right foot reconstructed and was unable to walk for 3 months. Not to worry i'm way better now but now I'd like to sell this bike to someone who will give "Pal Joey" a great home. I live in San Diego and will offer the bike at a discount of $1350 + package and ship in the U.S.. for $150 or we can arrange a pickup for free. Please let me know if you are interested in this great bicycle.

I bought this Joey Frameset (2017) after selling my partner's (2011) Sam Hillborne Frameset (too big for her/too small for me). Used most of the parts from the original Sam build except for the Albatross bars, cork & bar end shifters, brake levers, seat, fenders (honjo replaced the ones that came with the Sam), pedals and the crankset of which I found used on this site a while back (170mm)(not super great, but works for me). The Tubus Rack also came with the Sam as well. I still have drop bars, a few various stems, an additional set of the cantilever brakes (new) and the Brooks (B17) saddle that came with the Sam. This bike has been great and I used it for riding to the YMCA and the Farmers Market and Store or just to tool around. It's an awesome bike but I need to sell  to make room for the bike I just built up for the same purpose and to do some bike packing on. I am asking $ 1,500.00 for the bike only + cost of packing and shipping if necessary - but would prefer a local pick up. There are a few marks on the bike and fenders as it got used quite a bit but it's in great condition.

Denise Granger

Apr 28, 2020, 10:50:33 AM4/28/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD!