Clem Smith Jr H

OutnBack

Jun 20, 2022, 1:00:11 PM6/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is the Clem Smith Jr strictly a step-through these days?

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Jun 20, 2022, 1:43:14 PM6/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's looking that way...
-Kai (65 H'r)

Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA

Jun 20, 2022, 3:02:23 PM6/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Glad I got mine when I did - the Clem H is one smooth ride. It's a 59cm frame. Recently put a pair of Fleecer Ridge tires on it. Even smoother now! For those interested, I have it set up with a White ENO hub out back, I really like the stoker nubs on the Boscos.

Marty

IMG_6330.JPG

Richard Rose

Jun 20, 2022, 8:28:09 PM6/20/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I believe that is the case. The step through design is perhaps my favorite thing about the bike amid a lot of favorite things.

Sent from my iPhone