FS: Saddlesacks/Banana Sack

johnb

Aug 20, 2023, 4:35:37 PM8/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have 2 Small Saddlesacks in grey grid and 1 Banana Sack in green. All are in good condition. I am selling them because my bikes are 51/52 and they just don't fit without rubbing. One of the Saddlesacks has some tarnish on some of the buttons (you can see it in the pictures.) Pricing is:
- Saddlesack (Tarnish) - $40
- Saddlesack - $50
- Banana Sack - $40

Shipping is extra. I prefer Priority Mail but am flexible.

johnb

Aug 20, 2023, 4:36:52 PM8/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0w59UlCq9VxPM

Help if I actually attach the pictures...

Eric Marth

Aug 20, 2023, 6:32:29 PM8/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent

johnb

Aug 20, 2023, 6:48:02 PM8/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Sold!

jaredwilson

Aug 20, 2023, 7:09:13 PM8/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dang, thought I got in quick at the 6 minute mark!

If someone wants to unload one of those saddlesacks you know how to reach me :)

jared