FS: Smartwool baselayers, English wool sweater

Eric Marth

Dec 20, 2022, 9:35:57 PM12/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello — My wool purge continues. Prices are net to me and do not include shipping. Thanks!

gray.jpg

Smartwool gray quarter zip baselayer — $40
It's gray, 100% merino, labeled a large. Likely the 250g weight. Has a hole on the front, left of abdomen area, about dime-sized.

black.jpg

Smartwool black quarter zip baselayer — $40
Black, 100% merino wool, lightweight, probably 100g weight. Can't find any holes or issues.

Trekking00.JPG

LL Bean wool trekking sweater — $40
Tweed wool sweater, made in England. Labeled a large but fits like a medium. It's 21" from pit to pit and 26" from top of collar to bottom hem. Beautiful tweed with green, gray, brown flecks. I'm convinced it's made at the same mill that makes the Rivendell Wooly Warm tweed sweaters but haven't been able to verify. This is prob from the late 1980s. No issues. Three button henley collar.

Trekking01B.jpg

Eric Marth

Dec 21, 2022, 11:13:15 AM12/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
LL Bean sweater is sold pending payment.

Smartwool still available.

Eric Marth

Dec 22, 2022, 12:21:14 PM12/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've had a few questions about fit so here's some sizing information.

Black smartwool, labeled large, fits like a medium tee shirt (in my experience). It's 20" pit to pit and 28" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.

Grey smartwool, labeled large, fits like a large tee shirt. It's 21" from pit to pit and 29" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.

Feel free to send me an offer. Thanks again!