Wheelset - 700c - Velocity-Built Riv Standard Atlas – Rivendell Bicycle Works

Lyman Labry

May 12, 2020, 12:54:26 PM5/12/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

A general question to the group. Is the 36 spoke wheel set spec’d by Rivendell considered a “light” wheel set or maybe on the “lighter side”?  Thanks!

https://www.rivbike.com/products/700c-velocity-built-riv-standard-wheel-kit

Sofia Torres

May 12, 2020, 1:26:49 PM5/12/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
No, it will be solid and dependable and built for bikes that carry some stuff, but not considered “light”

I’m guessing there’s another question behind your question though because with context “light” and “heavy” don’t mean much.

Sal

May 12, 2020, 1:28:35 PM5/12/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
*without

Lyman Labry

May 12, 2020, 1:37:06 PM5/12/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  Thanks. That answers my question.  They’re on my Homer but are paired with extra lite tubes and Shokiro 700 x 42 tires.