FS: Yet Another Garage Sale

Collin A

Apr 6, 2024, 5:12:22 PMApr 6
to RBW Owners Bunch
Folks,

Continuing the purge of parts - some great, some that may help you tinker and figure out what would work best for your setup. All prices include shipping, discounts for multiple items!

Photos here:
  • XTR M900 Front Triple, bottom pull for 28.6 seat tube- excellent condition, works great on doubles, too, specifically a 42/24 on my Joe. $50
  • Vittoria Corsa 700x34 N.Ext, tube-type only. These have about 200-or-so miles. Lighter (230g measured), faster, and more durable (so far) than the RH 700x32 extralight equivalents, IMO. Measure out to about 33 mm on 19mm ID rims at 45 psi. $80
  • Wolftooth 110 bcd 42t narrow-wide. About 100 commute miles on these. $40
  • White Industries 68x113 BB Spindle. ONLY the spindle, good deal if you have another length WI BB and want to try a 113 instead. $30
  • Deore M591 long cage rear derailleur, silver - Shows some wear-and-tear, but shifts up to a 42t 10 speed cassette. $30
  • Deore M5000 10 speed 11-42 cassette - effectively new, but mounted and ridden around the block. $30
  • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, new except for some block miles. Waxed with silca chain wax if that's your thing. $40 (I can include 2, 10 speed quick links for another $5 to help with resuse during hot-pot waxing).
  • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, about 100 commute miles on this guy. Used T-9 chain lube on this one. $25
  • Microshift 2/3x10 thumbie shifters. The front is friction, and the rear was originally a 9-speed, but I replaced the detents on them to make it the old 10 speed road pull. I also have the old 9 speed detents if you want it back to that. Can be used with old 9 speed mountain rear derailleurs to index it over a 10 speed cassette $50
  • IRD 28t 74 BCD 11 speed chainrings. One shows wear form just trying something out on the stand, the other is brand new, never mounted. $40
  • Silca Tubeless Setup, 16 oz Part 1 and 32 oz Part 2 (replenisher). New, never used. $50
  • Some 9 speed cassettes 1x sram 11-34, 1x shimano hg400 11-36 megarange type, 1xmicroshift 11-36. All steel cogs on these suckers. $15 each
I'm a little short on boxes for everything, so again I encourage picking up a few things instead of just one :)

Cheers,
Collin in Berkeley

Collin A

Apr 6, 2024, 5:16:32 PMApr 6
to RBW Owners Bunch

Collin A

Apr 7, 2024, 10:57:14 AMApr 7
to RBW Owners Bunch
XTR derailleur is sold.  A couple items are sold, pending payment. Updated list is below:
    • Vittoria Corsa 700x34 N.Ext, tube-type only. These have about 200-or-so miles. Lighter (230g measured), faster, and more durable (so far) than the RH 700x32 extralight equivalents, IMO. Measure out to about 33 mm on 19mm ID rims at 45 psi. $80
    • Wolftooth 110 bcd 42t narrow-wide. About 100 commute miles on these. $40
    • White Industries 68x113 BB Spindle. ONLY the spindle, good deal if you have another length WI BB and want to try a 113 instead. $30
    • Deore M591 long cage rear derailleur, silver - Shows some wear-and-tear, but shifts up to a 42t 10 speed cassette. $30 - pending
    • Deore M5000 10 speed 11-42 cassette - effectively new, but mounted and ridden around the block. $30 - pending
    • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, new except for some block miles. Waxed with silca chain wax if that's your thing. $40 (I can include 2, 10 speed quick links for another $5 to help with resuse during hot-pot waxing).
    • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, about 100 commute miles on this guy. Used T-9 chain lube on this one. $25
    • Microshift 2/3x10 thumbie shifters. The front is friction, and the rear was originally a 9-speed, but I replaced the detents on them to make it the old 10 speed road pull. I also have the old 9 speed detents if you want it back to that. Can be used with old 9 speed mountain rear derailleurs to index it over a 10 speed cassette $50 - pending
    • IRD 28t 74 BCD 11 speed chainrings. One shows wear form just trying something out on the stand, the other is brand new, never mounted. $40 - pending
    • Silca Tubeless Setup, 16 oz Part 1 and 32 oz Part 2 (replenisher). New, never used. $50
    • Some 9 speed cassettes 1x sram 11-34, 1x shimano hg400 11-36 megarange type, 1xmicroshift 11-36. All steel cogs on these suckers. $15 each - pending
    Cheers,
    Collin

    Collin A

        Collin A

        May 25, 2024, 6:24:38 PM (13 days ago) May 25
        to RBW Owners Bunch
        Quick update with a new addition and some sold items...
        • XTR M900 cantilever brakes, 1 bike's worth: These are a bit of a catch-and-release from a fellow list member. I rode them around on the appaloosa commuter and they worked great, but the Paul Cantis I have worked a bit better (or, to say it another way, I was able to set them up for better braking). Fantastic condition. Asking for $120 shipped, or best offer. Pivots cleaned and lubed with T-9. New kool stop salmon pads. Original pads included in case you want 30 year old rim brake pads...
        • Wolftooth 110 bcd 42t narrow-wide. About 100 commute miles on these. $40
        • White Industries 68x113 BB Spindle. ONLY the spindle, good deal if you have another length WI BB and want to try a 113 instead. $30
        • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, new except for some block miles. Waxed with silca chain wax if that's your thing. $40 (I can include 2, 10 speed quick links for another $5 to help with resuse during hot-pot waxing).
        • Ultegra 10 speed 114 link chain, about 100 commute miles on this guy. Used T-9 chain lube on this one. $25

        Collin A

        May 27, 2024, 5:58:28 PM (11 days ago) May 27
        to RBW Owners Bunch
        White Industries BB sold...I might have some more parts soon courtesy of another move - stuff like dura ace brakes, paul canti brakes, ultegra groupsets, RH tires, etc. so keep an eye out
[...]
        Hope folks are enjoying their holiday weekend,
        Collin in Berktown (soon back to oaktown)