FS - Spring Cleaning - Nitto, Crust, Tektro, Etc.

J C

Mar 16, 2024, 7:51:46 PMMar 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Greetings all,

In making room for a new Roadeo, i've been doing some spring cleaning and decided it was time to get rid of some things i've had for way too long.

Most items are new or like new condition.

Prices do not include shipping, feel free to make reasonable offers.

Photos here:

New or Like New Stuff

Nitto Noodle 52cm: $100
Nitto RM-013 Dirt Drop: $75
Nitto Wavie 660: $100
Crust Ron's Bar: $100
Salsa Cowchipper: $50
Tektro CR720: $50
Tektro 559 (nutted version): $40
Dia Compe Long Reach (nutted): $40
Avid BB7 MTN: $50
Crust Hand Sanitizer Levers: $30
Brooks C17 Cambium: $80
Shimano Claris FD: $25

Used Stuff
Soma Cazaderos 700x50: $50/pair
Rene Herse Fleecer Ridge 700x55: $60/New, $40/3 months use
Suntour Levers: $20

Thanks,

JC in Southern California

saintruggler

Mar 16, 2024, 8:35:39 PMMar 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
PS sent for the Fleecer Ridge

John Rinker

Mar 17, 2024, 11:55:53 AMMar 17
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent on the BB7s. Cheers.

J Imler

Mar 17, 2024, 3:21:34 PMMar 17
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent on Dia Compe Long Reach.

J C

Mar 19, 2024, 4:07:56 PMMar 19
to RBW Owners Bunch
UPDATING THE LIST WITH WHATS BEEN CLAIMED See Highlighted Below

** I should have shipping details available tonight for those who I have spoken with, apologies for the delay **

Thanks!

JC

New or Like New Stuff

Nitto Noodle 52cm: $100
Nitto RM-013 Dirt Drop: $75
Nitto Wavie 660: $100
Crust Ron's Bar: $100
Salsa Cowchipper: $50
Tektro CR720: $50
Tektro 559 (nutted version): $40
Dia Compe Long Reach (nutted): $40
Avid BB7 MTN: $50
Crust Hand Sanitizer Levers: $30
Brooks C17 Cambium: $80
Shimano Claris FD: $25

Used Stuff
Soma Cazaderos 700x50: $50/pair
Rene Herse Fleecer Ridge 700x55: $60/New, $40/3 months use
Suntour Levers: $20

Message has been deleted