FS Schwalbe Supreme 700x35, 2 used tires, 1 tube

David Wadstrup

Aug 6, 2020, 11:45:37 AM8/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello,

I made the move to tan sidewalls on my Ram and have a used pair of Schwalbe Supremes for sale.  They are the 700x35 size.  They are from 2014, so are not the tubeless ready version, if that matters to you.  I have more bikes than I probably should have, and while I ride daily, the wear and tear on tires is minimized.  In other words, I think there is a very good amount of life left in these tires.  I do need to mention, however, that due to a temporarily misaligned brake pad, a narrow stripe was worn into the rubber on one side of one tire.  Right between where the top of the rim hits and the bottom of the reflective strip.  It's about 1mm wide and goes down to the threads in some places.  No threads seem to be torn or even worn, and I've ridden this tire without any issue for quite a while.  I do not think it's a safety issue, but the buyer should be aware.  I tried to capture it in a couple of the photos, and my asking price reflects this damage. Oh, and I'm also including 1 slightly used tube of the appropriate size for these tires just because I have no use for it.

I hope to get $29, plus $16 shipping via USPS Priority.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking.
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1885.jpeg
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

David Wadstrup

Aug 6, 2020, 11:47:27 AM8/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
additional photos....

IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg

David Wadstrup

Aug 6, 2020, 2:35:27 PM8/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
The tires have sold.  Thank you, everyone.