Seeking measurements on Nitto 34F

Matt Beecher

Aug 21, 2022, 11:31:55 AM8/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Can someone with a Nitto 34F please measure it to tell me the distance from the bottom of the platform at the top to the three holes used for mounting?  I'm trying to determine if/how it would fit my 56cm Atlantis

Thank you in advance...

Nitto 34F measurements.png

Best regards,
Matt B in Oswego

Brent B

Aug 21, 2022, 4:43:39 PM8/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Matt, See attached!

I have this rack and have used it on my 53cm MIT Atlantis and a 52 Clem -- both bikes had just enough room to squeeze in a fender in between the rack and a 2.2" tire when mounted w/ the rack in its middle vertical position.

Also Blue Lug's Flickr has all kinds of examples of bikes set up with that rack:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=9108763%40N08&view_all=1&text=34f

-Brent

PXL_20220821_201543842 (1).jpg
PXL_20220821_201533353 (1).jpg

Matt Beecher

Aug 21, 2022, 7:00:48 PM8/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks Brent.  I appreciate it.  I also have similar floors, in my ca 1920's house.  Your stain even looks to be nearly the same.  Beautiful!!

Best regards,
Matt