Re: FS: 59cm MIT Atlantis Frame/Fork/Headset

Message has been deleted

Adam Leibow

Oct 2, 2019, 1:18:26 AM10/2/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
bumping with new photos. https://www.flickr.com/photos/9498433@N03/albums/72157711158671223

make me an offer!!!

On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:22:27 AM UTC-7, Adam Leibow wrote:
Hello All,

Catch & release Atlantis frameset for sale. I got this from clayton.sf to try it out since it was a good deal. I like it a lot but I think I'm more married to keeping my Clem L as my offroad shredder Rivendell.

Asking $1100 (same price Clayton.SF asked). I will favor a local sale in San Francisco, but I'm willing to ship this frameset if you let me take some time to find a box and package it properly.

Here is a picture of it from last weekend: https://www.instagram.com/p/B25uo6dFEWs/

please text (310) 963 ahfghjfdhgfjdf 6959 with interest. thanks!

-Adam

Adam Leibow

Oct 4, 2019, 11:50:54 AM10/4/19
to RBW Owners Bunch