FS: 62 SimpleOne

maxcr

May 6, 2020, 12:17:32 AM5/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Up for sale, my 62 SimpleOne - one of the most fun bikes in my stable - it's so light! but I need to make space for a couple new projects.

This bike is good for tall (6'+) riders with pbh of 90 and above depending on cockpit selection.

The bike is in very good shape with some beausage from normal use. Needs new brake cables, housing and probably new bar tape.

$1,200 shipped (Paypal friends and family or venmo)

- White Industries Eno dingle crank (38/35)
- White Ind Dos Eno freewheel (16/18)
- Surly double fixed cog (17/20)
- Paul track hub + Velocity Dyad 32H rim on the rear.
- Front wheel is a Velocity Synergy 36H laced to a Shimano Deore XT hub.
- Tektro canti's
- Kalloy Uno seatpost
- Kickstand plate (but no kickstand)
- KMC Chain, Z610HX series 1-spd, silver
- Continental Contact Speed 700x42 tires
- Dropbars and shimano levers
- Multi-tool attached to seat tube.

Note that sale price does not include the following, - Saddle - Saddle Bag - Rack - Pedals

Max in Massachusetts
IMG_1295.jpg
IMG_1300.jpg

maxcr

May 9, 2020, 1:13:37 AM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi everyone, the bike has been sold... hope the buyer gets many miles of enjoyment out of this awesome bike!
Max