FS: Olive Sackville Medium Saddlesack & Space Age Technologies Booster Pack Messsenger Backpack

Daniel Rooke

Oct 30, 2023, 6:59:31 PM10/30/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello,

Two things for sale:

One olive color Medium Saddlesack - the old style without the dowel.  I bought this used off the list a couple years ago but only used it once myself.  Used a little previously - mostly the wear is to the leather pad on the bottom of the bag.  I’m just not really a saddlebag person so I’m going back to panniers.   A really nice bag in great shape though.  $190 shipped.

This is Riv adjacent - I think they sell or sold a musette bag from them on the Riv website.  A green Space Age Technologies messenger backpack.  This is the booster pack model.  It’s a really nice bag I just bought it when I lived in a big city and couldn’t leave any bags attached to my bike.  Now I can use panniers thankfully.  This has seen limited use and is in excellent condition.  Bag info  $180 shipped.

If anyone needs more info feel free to ask.  Paypal is best.

Thanks

Daniel Rooke

Nov 1, 2023, 8:44:18 PM11/1/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Booster pack is sold.  Saddlesack is still available.  If the price seems too high please feel free to make an offer.

Daniel Rooke

Nov 3, 2023, 3:47:16 PM11/3/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Going to drop to $170 for the medium saddlebag.

Daniel Rooke

Nov 5, 2023, 8:05:08 PM11/5/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Both sold.  Thanks!