FOR SALE : SRAM CARBON FIBER BRAKE LEVERS

Charlie

Sep 25, 2022, 5:13:36 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
CIMG6558.JPGSRAM CARBON FIBER BRAKE LEVERS
NEW NEVER USED $60 CASH   $10 SHIPPING
CHARLIE  PETRY

Piaw Na

Sep 25, 2022, 6:53:50 PM9/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have these on my Roadini, and they're the best. Highly recommend. I was very worried that Campagnolo had discontinued their carbon brake levers, but the SRAMs are just as comfortable. Brake levers are the only place on my bike I have carbon fiber. They act as insulators which means your hands/fingers stay warmer. I've used the Campagnolo Record versions of various tandems and touring bikes since 2003 and they've never failed.

Charlie

Sep 26, 2022, 10:16:32 AM9/26/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD