FS: Riv/Nitto Filet FacePlater 135mm length, 25.4mm clamp ($80+ship)

已查看 263 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nikko in Oakland

未读,
2021年4月28日 19:18:092021/4/28
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch
Hey y'all,

This stem is too tall for my hunq's head tube, so it's on the chopping block. Some little weird scuffs that I can't explain from the previous owner. I tried to use degreaser to get 'em off but they must be something else. Shown in the photos. Save you some $ on sold out item!

Nikko in Oakland who going through lots of parts to put my hunq in it's final form

Nikko in Oakland

未读,
2021年4月29日 12:33:462021/4/29
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch

It's pending! There's a couple other folks behind the first potential buyer.

Best,
Nikko

Nikko in Oakland

未读,
2021年4月30日 19:08:272021/4/30
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch
And it's SOLD. To the gentleman in the Joe Appa. Thanks y'all.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子