FS: Swift Sugarloaf Bag, Nitto S83, Manything Cage

Tim Bantham

May 8, 2023, 7:31:19 PM5/8/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello All, I have a few parts bin item I'd like to offer here on RBW Owners Bunch.

All items are priced to include shipping anywhere to the lower 48 States.

Item #1 Swift Sugarloaf Basket bag. Fits perfectly in a Wald 137. Color is blue/gray. Good condition, no rips, zippers work, no excessive wear. $80 shipped

Item #2 Nitto S83 seatpost. AKA the best seat post ever. Size is 27.2 x 300 mm. Matte black. great condition. $75 shipped.

Item #3 Titanium King "Manything" Cage. Great for bike camping! Great condition. Color is Matte Black. $50 shipped.

velomann

May 9, 2023, 9:21:43 AM5/9/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent for Sugarloaf.

Mike M

James

May 9, 2023, 1:07:47 PM5/9/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll take the seat post!  I sent you a PM

Tim Bantham

May 10, 2023, 7:30:26 AM5/10/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello All, I know that a few of you had messaged me on the Seatpost and Sugarloaf. None of the PMs showed up in my inbox but I was able to find them in my junk mail. Velomann and Todd G were the first to respond. All items including the King cage are now sold. Thanks and sorry about not responding sooner.

Tim