WTB/WTT: Billie Bar

Collin A

Apr 19, 2020, 11:17:48 AM4/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Folks,

Looks like Riv is sold out, so anybody holding onto one of these and looking to part with them? Anybody know any dealers that have them in stock as well? Willing to buy, but also trade!

Tradeables:
  • MAP AHEARNE 610 bar
  • Simworks fun3 bar
  • Nitto Technomic 11 or 12 cm stem
Thanks!
Collin in Sac

Collin A

Apr 19, 2020, 4:57:04 PM4/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Found one!

Enjoy your Sunday,
Collin

Sofia Torres

Apr 20, 2020, 1:05:47 AM4/20/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Since the OP is all set, if anyone else has one I’m also looking for a Billie bar!

Reid Echols

Apr 20, 2020, 9:20:03 AM4/20/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ve got a little-used Billie bar I’d sell for something like $70 plus shipping from Austin, TX. Or possibly trade for other interesting bike-related things.

Reid in ATX

☆ Paul ☆

Aug 25, 2020, 7:54:52 AM8/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello Reid,

I realize this is an old thread, but do you still have a Bille bar for sale? trying to hunt one down and RBW is out.

(Google won't let me direct message for some reason, not sure why, so posting here.)

Thx Paul