FS: Sugino RD2 w/ Wolftooth 38 (+130BCD chainrings)

Collin A

Jan 24, 2021, 12:10:20 AM1/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Continuing a purge of parts, this time its a just a crank. The catch here is that I want to get rid of the whole thing at once. $120 shipped sound fair?

Sugino RD2 165mm crank length, 130BCD. Comes with a 38t wolftooth chainring that I removed the anodizing so its silver (!), a bashguard chainguard for a 39t ring, and two relatively unused chainrings (39t and 48t, for 8,9,10 speed). Oh, you also get the FSA extractor bolts which are fantastic, and some 2x chainring bolts

Happy Saturday,
Collin in Sacramento

Collin A

Jan 25, 2021, 2:47:38 PM1/25/21