WTT: Crust Malocchio XL (first run in blue/fits 42s front & rear) for Roadini, etc.

exliontamer

Oct 7, 2023, 9:31:59 AM10/7/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is the first run in light blue where the rear brake bridge was positioned correctly so it fits 42s front & rear. Comes with a Campy Record Headset. Very small dent on the top tube and a small paint chip on the seat lug point.
Just wanted to put feelers out before I get into posting pictures. I'm looking for a 57cm Roadini, or a 63-64cm road frame with more relaxed geometry that fits at least a 32(ideally a 35).

zem...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2023, 3:05:35 PM10/7/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry to be annoying and derail, but why are you wanting to make this particular trade? Something not working out with the Malocchio for you?

exliontamer

Oct 7, 2023, 10:32:40 PM10/7/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
No worries. The quick explanation is that I had back surgery two months ago, I've never been flexible to begin with, I'm 6'1" with the inseam of someone who's 6'5" with the torso of a 2 year old, the reach on this is too much for me at this moment, but cycling has been good for my recovery. I emailed Will at Riv this morning and he recommended a 57 for my height (even with a 92pbh) because the reach is better and the stem will get plenty high because the stack is so good on the Roadini. Also looking at the Ritchey Road Logic and Milwaukee Road.
All this said, I think  the Malocchio is the perfect bike for anyone looking for a silly lightweight steel frame with ample clearance. This one actually fits 42s with great clearance front and rear. Definitely the lightest steel framed road bike I've ever owned by a fair margin. Just too aggressive for me at this moment.

Bryce Lackey

Oct 12, 2023, 8:45:01 AM10/12/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
messaged

exliontamer

Oct 12, 2023, 5:17:44 PM10/12/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bought a frame so I'm selling this now. See new post...