Wheel size on MIT Homer 58

atreya...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2021, 12:33:36 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Does anyone know if the wheel size on 58 homers 700C or 650B? The homer webpage on rivbike states 700 but geometry chart seems to suggest 650b . I think the geometry chart might be outdated but just wanted to confirm .

Hugh Smitham

Nov 29, 2021, 12:59:31 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
The geometry chart is outdated and riv is currently revising it. You need to call Rivendell and ask them. My guess is that a 58 cm is 700 C but my old 2012 was 650 b 🤷

Hugh

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021, 9:33 AM atreya...@gmail.com <atreya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if the wheel size on 58 homers 700C or 650B? The homer webpage on rivbike states 700 but geometry chart seems to suggest 650b . I think the geometry chart might be outdated but just wanted to confirm .

jtallman

Nov 29, 2021, 1:18:54 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
The webpage says 700c.

Jon

atreya...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2021, 2:24:47 PM11/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks so much for the response folks. My original was delayed in showing up. After the new update I was sized at 54.5. Pre-ordered one and I am super excited. Now comes the tough but fun part of waiting for the frame and obsessing over the components !