WTT My Nitto 32F, Surly Front or CETMA for your Mark's or M18

EGNolan

Aug 13, 2020, 10:11:06 AM8/13/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got three racks that are either overkill or won't work with my Roadini. I'm looking for an M18 or Mark's rack (or similar Nitto front that'll work with side/centerpulls). I'm willing to trade my 32F front, Surly touring Front (silver) or my original run CETMA front rack (black with Wald handlebar attachment) for what you've got. I've also got a set of Noodles, new TRP road levers, Shimano 10 speed bar end shifters from a new bike take off to trade if that's more of what you're looking for...

I'm looking to keep costs down on this build, but I'm willing to make it a worth while trade if anyone has anything they can part with.

Best,
Eric Nolan
Indpls

Sam Perez

Aug 13, 2020, 4:19:27 PM8/13/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a nitto rack called the campee if you are interested also have the nitto 136 and nito 135

EGNolan

Aug 14, 2020, 9:56:03 AM8/14/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
My 32F is also a campee, so I'm unsure of the model you have Sam. If it has a diving board for crown attachment (like this) rather than the through hole attachment meant for cantilevers/V-brakes/disc then it would probably work. I'm not looking for h'bars, but rather thought I'd offer mine in case someone wanted to trade for a rack...

Best,
Eric