WTB: Nitto M18 rack

Kieran J

Jun 17, 2023, 12:35:35 PM6/17/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all,

I need this rack to play well with my v-brakes.
Let me know if you have one to sell.

Thanks,
Kieran
Victoria, BC

iamkeith

Jun 18, 2023, 12:02:54 PM6/18/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

I don't have an M18 (i actually need one too), but I have this SOMA rack that I recently prchased in its stead,  but didn't work.  If you're interested and think it could work for your application, I'll give it to for you a bargain;

In my case, it didn't work because it interfered with my Paul Racer centerpull brakes.  It  sits slightly lower than the nitto racks due to the shape of the diving board.  I tried it with a nitto diving board that I happened to have, but then the struts - which are fixed-angle - didn't end up in the correct location.  I'm kind of bummed, because it would be much more sturdy than the nitto.  The fixed struts and thicker diving board are improvements if it fits.  I'd be comfortable with a much bigger load than on the M18

Kieran J

Jun 18, 2023, 1:42:17 PM6/18/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I think I'm gonna sit tight for the full adaptability of the M18. Thanks!

iamkeith

Jun 18, 2023, 2:40:38 PM6/18/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

Ryan Frahm

Jun 18, 2023, 3:53:03 PM6/18/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent!

velomann

Jun 19, 2023, 11:48:53 AM6/19/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
The M-18 - and Nitto racks in general - are getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I work in a shop with a QBP account, and waited over 6 months for them to come in stock, I got 1 only because I had it on Item Reservation. They sold out the day they re-stocked. No current re-supply date available.

Mike M

Kieran J

Jun 19, 2023, 6:51:55 PM6/19/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Found one. Multiple actually - so if anyone is looking, post up a WTB.
Thanks for all the offers!

KJ