WTB - Clem L, Cheviot, Or similar

Drew Henson

Jun 29, 2020, 3:23:57 PM6/29/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all,

My wife is in the market so I thought I would try the group to see if there was a used option out there. She doesn't need much mostly just comfort for cruising around the hood with the kids. Shes' ~5'-7" with an 83cm pbh and I'm thinking one of the step thru rivs would be ideal, although I'd entertain something else properly sized. I've seen a few clem L's pass through the group recently. I was hoping she could just ride my AHH with choco bars but the standover is an issue. We're in Seattle.

Thanks!

Justin Wyne

Jun 30, 2020, 5:32:08 PM6/30/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
There's a Clem L size 52 available in TX (seller might ship it). I was tempted to buy it for my mother but at just under 5ft tall it'll be too big for her.