FS: 52cm Bombadil, 56cm Hillborne, 45cm Clem

閲覧: 874 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Karl

未読、
2022/05/31 15:46:572022/05/31
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Hello Group,

I finally landed my 58cm Saluki, so time to make a little room (and my daughter finally outgrew her Clem) I didn't want to muck up a big post, so links to the craigslist ads. Located in Nashville. If I do not have to deal with shipping, I would take $500 off the Bombadil or Hillborne and $250 off the Clem. Will gladly drop them at Halcyon for boxing or can deliver to Cincinnati, Pittsburg, Hudson Valley, or Portland Maine in the next couple of weeks. If taking PayPal, friends and family. Thanks for looking. Questions answered slow, but honest.

Karl in Nashville, TN

Bombadil 52cm:

Hillborne 56CM:

Clem 45cm:

Matt Beecher

未読、
2022/05/31 17:29:422022/05/31
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Congratulations!  I recently bought back my old silver Saluki, after failing to find an Atlantis at a reasonable price.  Now I have that to rebuild, along with a Gitane TdF.

Best regards,
Matt Beecher

Karl Worley

未読、
2022/05/31 17:38:052022/05/31
To: rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt! Hoping it is all I have it built up to be!

Karl

Matt Beecher

未読、
2022/05/31 18:20:532022/05/31
To: RBW Owners Bunch
They are great bikes and if it does not work out, they are as rare as hens teeth, highly sought out, and sell quickly.  I saw the one on Ebay over the weekend and assume that is what you bought.

The long low tempted me quite a bit more, but ultimately decided against it and noticed it was gone an hour later.  I probably should have bought it and sold my Ram, but the bad photos of the tape measurements were hard to read appropriately.

Dave Grossman

未読、
2022/06/01 11:33:232022/06/01
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Oh that Bomba is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GLWS Karl!

lconley

未読、
2022/06/01 11:40:222022/06/01
To: RBW Owners Bunch
I remember that bike from the SE Riv ride in 2019. Handlebars painted to match the frame accents.

Laing

Karl Worley

未読、
2022/06/01 15:07:272022/06/01
To: rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Laing,

Good to hear from you! I would be hard pressed to believe a swankier one exists! I hope someone buys it, and rides it across the world!

Karl

未読、
2022/10/24 14:22:042022/10/24
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Going to float this with a price reduction. $1750 net to me. I would love to not pack it... so if you are near Nashville or I will be in Indianapolis this Thursday and Friday, let's say an extra $100 off. Details on the craigslist post here...

Thanks

Karl in Nashville
全員に返信
投稿者に返信