FS: 61 Roadini F/F/HS/BB -- Custom Red Paint

tc

Aug 24, 2019, 7:38:24 PM8/24/19
to RBW Owners Bunch

Selling only the Frame, Fork, Headset, Bottom Bracket.  I'm keeping the rest of the components for another project or two.

Fits PBH range 89-96, Saddle height 78-85.

Really sharp, unique "Wolfpack Red" custom $350 paint and decal job by Rick Stefani at D&D Painting.  Decals are under final layers of clear coat.

This started life as a blue frameset that I bought new from Riv.  Rick picked it up, sanded/painted/decaled it, returned it to Riv, and they shipped it to me (with components I'm keeping for another project).

It has about 500 miles on it.  No scratches nor dents.

Spec highlights:
- 1" threaded headset as provided by Riv
- Bottom bracket as provided by Riv (110 UN-55?  Not sure)
- 130 rear spacing
- Requires:
- 31.8 font derailleur clamp
- 26.8 seat post
- Caliper or centerpull with 57mm reach
- 23mm or narrower rims

See it in various configurations here:

Asking $750 + shipping.

Tom

tc

Sep 6, 2019, 3:53:23 PM9/6/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump #1.  Willing to sell complete (minus brakes) or somewhere in between.  Thanks...

Tom

tc

Oct 4, 2019, 3:36:59 PM10/4/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am withdrawing this offer to sell the Roadini for now.  Not much serious interest, and I plan to ride it a bit more.  If you know of anyone with a burning desire, point them my way and we'll see what we can work out - thanks.

Tom

tc

Jan 11, 2020, 2:47:47 PM1/11/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
OK, 61 custom red (by Rick at D&D Cycles) Roadini back up for sale, reduced to $650 for F/F/H/BB, plus packing and shipping, which I'll split with you.

As part of a package deal, I will consider selling the pair of Paul Medium Racers I had on this bike.

Everything is in pristine condition.  About 550 miles on it.

tc

Jan 22, 2020, 6:20:46 PM1/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've removed all components and added a couple of pic's and a vid of the F/F/HS/BB.  Same Google Photos folder.
I have the Paul Medium Racers for sale in another post.

Tom

tc

Feb 8, 2020, 4:41:25 PM2/8/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump, reduced to $600, including shipping (CONUS).

Tom

Adam M.

Feb 18, 2020, 11:34:02 PM2/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Tom,

Please contact me regarding your Roadini frame.

tom coppedge

Feb 19, 2020, 8:09:03 AM2/19/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adam,
What would you like to know about the Roadini?

Tom

Adam Mort

Feb 19, 2020, 2:23:47 PM2/19/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I am familiar with the model as I already own one. How would you like to make payment arrangements?

Sent from my iPhone

tc

Feb 19, 2020, 10:47:48 PM2/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch