FS: Tektro 559 brakes and Nitto Technomic stem

Emily Guise

Aug 23, 2020, 8:26:57 PM8/23/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all, I'm doing a bit of a parts bin clean out, and I have a set of Tektro 559 nutted brakes and a Nitto Technomic stem that I've never used and I'd love to pass them on to someone else to use. Pictures are here.

The stem is a 22.2mm (1") quill and fits 26.0 handlebars. I think the reach is around 80mm and the height is about 150mm above the mark. $30

The brakes are silver ones that bolt on, caliper sidepulls. More specifics are in the photos. $50

Post here if interested or email me at emilykguise [AT] gmail [dot] com. Happy to answer any questions too. Thanks!

Emily Guise

Aug 23, 2020, 8:33:20 PM8/23/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Shoot, forgot to say that shipping would be around $13, shipped Priority Mail.

Emily Guise

Aug 29, 2020, 11:26:14 PM8/29/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE: Tektro brakes have been claimed.