FS: Box Two Mini-V Brakes & Tektro Levers

Skip to the first unread message

Johnny Alien

19 Mar 2024, 12:55:22 pm19 Mar
to RBW Owners Bunch
I got these Box Two mini V brakes to use on my Protogallop vs full V. I was just interested in how they worked and they worked great. I switched up to Mini Motos. Just because I wanted Paul parts. What makes the Box Two nice is 1. The look pretty nice 2. They are lightweight 3. They offer the most tire clearance on a mini-V next to the Paul brakes. I was able to get Ultrdynamico Cavas under it with just enough spare room. Anyway I went for the blink so I will pass these along at a good price to someone that wants to give mini-V brakes a shot. These are black and the brake pads are in great usable condition. I am going to include some Tektro 314 brake levers. They are cool because they allow for both short and long pull setup. Black with silver arms. They look like every Tektro brake lever out there. They work great but there is some wear on the black parts. Not a lot but enough that I am just going to throw them in for free (since mini-V's require short pull and most upright levers are long....I think). $30 shipped gets all of it.

Johnny Alien

19 Mar 2024, 1:23:54 pm19 Mar
to RBW Owners Bunch
On hold pending payment. Thanks!