FS: Paul Brakes & Levers: Motolites, Mini Motos, Cantis, ANO COLORS PURRRPLE

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 8, 2020, 9:19:15 PM5/8/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all, I have some Paul Component temptations for you:

Purple group: (2) sets purple motolites, (1) pair Love 2.5 levers, (a bikes worth), $420 shipped  ($488 +shipping on the Paul site)

(2) sets silver touring cantis (a bikes worth) $180 Shipped ($234 +shipping on Paul site)

(2) sets black touring cantis (a bikes worth) $180 Shipped ($234 +shipping on Paul site)

(2) sets blue mini motos (a bikes worth) $260 Shipped ($310 +shipping on Paul site)

(2) sets black mini motos (a bikes worth) $260 Shipped ($310 +shipping on Paul site)

(2) sets silver mini motos (a bikes worth) $260 Shipped ($310 +shipping on Paul site)

***These are all new never used***

Please reply off list/DM me with your request.

Thanks!!!

Alex in Rochester, NY

IMG-3105.jpg
IMG-3163.jpg

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 7:27:47 AM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Black Minimotos sold

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 12:09:31 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Blue mini motos sold

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 1:15:59 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Purple group sold

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 5:46:16 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Silver cantis sold

I have the following two brake sets left:

(2) sets silver mini motos (a bikes worth) $260 Shipped ($310 +shipping on Paul site)

(2) sets black touring cantis (a bikes worth) $180 Shipped ($234 +shipping on Paul site)

Thanks!!

alan lavine

May 9, 2020, 8:39:58 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi
I sent a PM about a set of silver mini motos, but not sure if you got it.  Anyway, I'll take one.
Alan
NYC

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 9:20:40 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Alan! Thanks for reaching out because I didn't see anything come in...

I'll send you a PM right now...

alan lavine

May 9, 2020, 10:56:39 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Alex,
Try "cigar four six zero" at gmail
Alan

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

May 9, 2020, 11:16:54 PM5/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sent

Joe Bernard

May 10, 2020, 2:48:58 AM5/10/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is your monthly reminder that I despise the Google Groups PM feature.

Alan LaVine

May 10, 2020, 7:21:38 AM5/10/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Got this