FS: 60cm Simpleone F/F/HS/Wheels

C.J. Filip

Feb 24, 2020, 1:35:25 PM2/24/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Available is my 60cm Rivendell Simpleone as a rolling chasis (frame, fork, headset, wheels).

I ran it as a gravel bike as a six-speed with a high range of 64 gear inches (40x17) and a low range of 38 gear inches (32x23).  I love the simplicity of this bike but I'm done with straining up the steep Palouse hills, so I am replacing this bike with a copper Raleigh International!

The frame is straight and in sound condition. There are significant scratches in the top tube where the bike rubbed against a cinderblock wall (Doh!). It comes with genuine Rivendell replacement decals if you wish to repaint it.

Headset - Tange Levin
Front wheel - Mavic 319 rim on Shimano 105 hub. 36h.
Rear wheel - Mavic 719 rim on All City flip-flop hub. 32h. 120mm spacing.

Please reply if you would like photos of specific areas of the bike.

$950 OBO for the rolling chasis +  professional packaging and shipping.

-Clark in Moscow, ID

0220201606a.jpg

C.J. Filip

Mar 2, 2020, 5:41:00 PM3/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price reduced to $900 OBO.

C.J. Filip

Mar 10, 2020, 4:29:40 PM3/10/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price reduced to $850.

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 2:41:00 PM UTC-8, C.J. Filip wrote:
Price reduced to $900 OBO.

DarinM

Mar 10, 2020, 7:00:53 PM3/10/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
That's a great looking build. As someone who spent the last few years in Pullman, I don't blame you for giving up on the singlespeed out there. Sounds like a tough way to ride the punchy hills and wind.

Darin

C.J. Filip

Mar 25, 2020, 2:58:52 PM3/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Shameless bump.

C.J. Filip

Apr 20, 2020, 2:40:41 PM4/20/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price reduced to $750 plus shipping.

Matt Beecher

Apr 21, 2020, 8:34:00 AM4/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Why is it that I have a QB and another singlespeed, but I still want this one too?  It serves neither purpose better than the other two (QB is fendered and the other is "go-fast"), but I want this anyway.  I hope somebody removes the temptation quickly for me.

If this was posted a bit over a year ago, I would have pounced on the initial post.  As it is, I am doing my best not to buy another frameset...although I have all the rest of the components.

Here's a free bump for the seller and a good price.

Best regards,
Matt in Oswego, IL

C.J. Filip

Apr 21, 2020, 12:31:56 PM4/21/20