WTB: Rivendell Randi Jo Pocket Tender

Birdman

Sep 28, 2019, 9:58:55 PM9/28/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Bunch,
Does anyone have a Rivendell Pocket Tender in good shape they’d be willing to part with? I missed out when I had the chance. I can always order a non-riv one from Randi Jo, but thought I’d check here first.
Cheers,
Isaac in PDX

Jonathan D.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:14:47 AM9/29/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have the Rivelo one I haven’t been using.

Birdman

Sep 29, 2019, 12:58:00 AM9/29/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I do love Rivelo... Could you send me a pic?
Thanks,
Isaac

Stephen W.

Sep 29, 2019, 7:50:51 AM9/29/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Just a thought: I've heard that Randi might be willing to sew a patch on any of her Tenders...she's cool...if you can get your hands on a Riv a patch you might be able to get yourself a Riv'd-Pocket-Tender.

Stephen

Birdman

Sep 29, 2019, 11:17:05 AM9/29/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks, Stephen, that’s an excellent idea!