FS: 63cm Curt Goodrich-built All Rounder FFHS

Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA

Nov 6, 2020, 7:53:42 AM11/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a couple projects brewing that will take time and $$$, and have other bikes in the barn, so after long hard consideration am offering this great bike to someone who can take it on new adventures. I picked it up a few years ago, set it up for casual "just" rides and loved everything about it. It's an early (2001) All Rounder in a large size, something you don't see very often if ever. Built by Curt Goodrich in late 2000 and painted by Joe Bell in early 2001, it checks all the boxes as a classic Rivendell. 700c wheels fit with big tires (I have 2.1 Big Bens on it now). I had 40mm tires with fenders on it briefly and there was room to spare. Chris King headset.

IMG_5832.jpg

Here are the key measurements:

Seat tube: 63 C to T
Top tube: 59 C to C
Chainstay: 47 C to C
Standover:  34 1/2" at seat tube - 35 1/2" at head tube as measured with Big Ben tires 700cX50mm (2.1")

My PBH: 92

Questions welcome. Pics show any areas of paint imperfection, but it's pretty clean. No dents. Never crashed. If you buy the FFHS, I may also sell some of the components you see in the pics, just let me know. After this is sold I will list some of them separately.

Plenty of pics here:

Price: $1525 and I will split shipping via Bikeflights

Marty

Reid Echols

Nov 6, 2020, 9:11:50 AM11/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sent you a PM, Marty!

Reid in Austin

Jeff

Nov 6, 2020, 11:23:58 AM11/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’d like to be next in line. Please send PM if Reid changes his mind. Thanks, Jeff

Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA

Nov 7, 2020, 3:27:28 PM11/7/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bike has been sold. Thanks for all the interest.

IMG_5832.jpg

Marty