FS: Choco handlebar cockpit- Nitto, SunRace, MicroShift, etc.

esoterica etc

Apr 24, 2022, 10:27:46 AM4/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Happy weekend all!

I've got a cockpit for sale taken off my Atlantis which I bought several years ago as a demo directly from Riv HQ, and I figured that since the new batch of Atlantises just went on sale, someone might be interested in this cockpit. Pics are here:

Included with the cockpit are the following:

Choco heat-treated bars (retail $115)
Nitto Tallux stem with 120mm reach (retail $84)
SunRace V-brake levers (retail ~$25)
MicroShift 9-speed thumb shifters (retail $60)
Newbaums + felt bar wrap wrapped by Grant himself ($priceless)

Asking $230 shipped anywhere in the US, or local pick up in the Raleigh/Triangle area. Payment through PayPal friends & family please,  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

~Mark
Raleigh, NC

esoterica etc

May 5, 2022, 9:11:45 AM5/5/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Happy Cinco de Mayo, bump for this cockpit. It's a great setup, I just don't have a frame I can use it with. Cheers,

~Mark

On Apr 24, 2022, at 10:27, esoterica etc <esoter...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy weekend all!

Max S

May 5, 2022, 12:06:52 PM5/5/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm very interested in the bars, but to a much lesser extent in everything else... Anyone want the other stuff? :-)

- Max "just the bars" in A2

esoterica etc

May 5, 2022, 9:00:50 PM5/5/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Max, I hear you. If this were just a normal cockpit, I'd part it out without offering it as a whole. But since the bars were Grant-wrapped, I felt it'd be a shame to undo it, and thought someone on the list would be interested in the complete cockpit along with the good Grant juju. If I don't get any bites in the next few weeks I'll probably end up parting it out. Cheers,

~Mark

On May 5, 2022, at 12:06, Max S <msh...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm very interested in the bars, but to a much lesser extent in everything else... Anyone want the other stuff? :-)

esoterica etc

May 30, 2022, 1:01:19 PM5/30/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day weekend. Just wanted to give this cockpit one more bump to see if anyone here is interested before I send it to the 'Bay. Cheers,

~Mark
Raleigh, NC

esoterica etc

Jun 1, 2022, 12:23:16 PM6/1/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Sorry all,

Forgot to include a price drop with the bump: now asking $215 shipped, or local Raleigh area pickup for $195. Thanks,

~Mark

esoterica etc

Jun 5, 2022, 1:33:23 PM6/5/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com