Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Stephen

no leída,
19 jun 2023, 14:39:1319/6/23
a RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all,

Got a stem I'm looking to pass along, maybe someone here could use it?

NittoxCrust Fillet Brazed threadless 1" Steerer stem
60mm extension, 26.0 Clamp Diameter

Asking for $100 + shipping (~$10) or local hand off in nyc.
Original retail was $150, and i don't believe they make them anymore..

Anyways, lovely stem, kind of specific use case. Always open to offers, experience has taught me that this shorty will never work with my lanky body.

Thanks for lookin!

stem 4.jpgstem 2.jpgstem 1.jpgstem 3.jpg

Paul Clifton

no leída,
20 jun 2023, 9:34:4020/6/23
a RBW Owners Bunch
How much steer tube does this require above the headset?

I think it might work on my Boulder All Road.

Paul in AR

Stephen

no leída,
20 jun 2023, 9:51:1420/6/23
a RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Paul,

According to the product page, it is 60mm from bottom of the stem to the center of the clamp, and by my measurements about 3 3/16" inches/~80mm from the bottom all the way to the top of stem. So I think 60mm would be your minimum.

-Stephen

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar