FS 62cm Hunqapillar ff $1300

Kurt Manley

May 9, 2019, 11:31:39 PM5/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Rivsters,

I guess this is a bit of a feeler post as it's a little contingent on another bike I'd like to buy but I'm offering up my 62cm Hunqapillar frame/fork hs for $1300 shipped.

This bike is awesome. It's taken me to many far off lands and has plenty of beusage to prove it but it still looks good and rides even better. Notable flaws are, chain suck, lots of it, scuffs and scratches of the normal variety, a paint chip on the middle downtube about the size of a pencil diameter. No dents, rust, cracks, or other structural flaws, just cosmetic stuff.

Basically I'm testing waters to see if I've got anyone seriously interested before I commit to buying another Riv. If you're interested drop me a line and I can take and send you some proper photos. I'm in Oakland, CA for a local inspection.

A photo from today's ride is attached...
IMG-1865.JPG

John McBurney

May 10, 2019, 8:14:39 AM5/10/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I’m not in the market for a bike but I am curious about the fenders. Is this a 700c bike?

John

jandrews

Kurt Manley

jandrews

May 10, 2019, 12:37:20 PM5/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
wish I could run that combo on my Appaloosa

Adam Leibow

May 10, 2019, 5:47:41 PM5/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
deal of a lifetime.