WTB 47.5 Roadini (or similar)

Daniel Jackson

Apr 3, 2020, 8:57:54 PM4/3/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
In search of a small Rivendell for saddle height of 67cm. A 47.5 Roadini or similar would be swell.

Thanks!

Joe Bernard

Apr 3, 2020, 9:15:59 PM4/3/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Have you seen the 47cm SOMA San Marcos frame on Ebay?*

*it was a SOMA/RBW collaboration, for those who weren't around during this interesting detour in Riv history

Bill Lindsay

Apr 4, 2020, 2:27:17 AM4/4/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
There’s a terrific pre sale price on the next batch in May. Give Riv the business. We need to support our small businesses more than ever.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca

Joe Bernard

Apr 4, 2020, 3:40:36 AM4/4/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ah, good call Bill, I forgot there's a new run on the way. That's probably his only shot at a 47cm anyway, I mean how many could there be out there? And it's coming in the new Susie Rust-ish Orange..crap, now I want one!