İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Scott Calhoun

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2020 13:42:025.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
The good folks at Golden Pliers in Portland, in collaboration with Rivendell, are raffling off a Roadini in support of some solid social justice causes. You can see their post on @goldenpliers on Instagram, or at https://www.goldenpliers.com/raffle

Scott Calhoun
Tucson, AZ USA

Matt Beecher

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2020 14:29:235.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for the info. I bought 2 tickets.

Best regards,
Matt Beecher

Scott Calhoun

okunmadı,
8 Haz 2020 12:30:358.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Looks like they were north of 10k before the weekend started.

EGNolan

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2020 12:33:3511.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
I've taken a few years off the Group (and unfortunately spent less time on the bike) to focus on the transitions from employed to self-employed and all the energy that takes. Good news, though, I won the Roadini! I've gotten back into the swing of research and parts gathering to get myself ready. It looks like the Roadini will be here early next week. I'll get you all some photo updates once I've got it built back up.

Best,
Eric

marshmonster

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2020 12:36:3011.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Any word on who won?

Jonathan D.

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2020 14:10:0411.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
This is great and they raised almost $16,000 dollars.

EGNolan

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2020 14:19:5711.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch

marshmonster wrote: Any word on who won?

TWAS ME.

Ian A

okunmadı,
11 Haz 2020 20:32:4311.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Congratulations Eric. Hope you enjoy many happy adventures in returning to more cycling ahead. Remember to share photos and a ride report or two.

IanA Alberta Canada

Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA

okunmadı,
12 Haz 2020 05:58:3112.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Knowing who won is the next best thing to winning myself! Awesome!

Enjoy the NBD to come!

Marty

Evan E.

okunmadı,
13 Haz 2020 15:31:4813.06.2020
alıcı RBW Owners Bunch
Congratulations, Eric! Beautiful bike (love that orange paint). Good cause!

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti