FS: 52cm Sam Hillborne Complete Albatross-build Bike (Waterford frame, Taiwan fork) $1800

Rich Lesnik

Apr 16, 2024, 4:40:04 PMApr 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is my old Sam, returned to me by my brother who doesn't ride it anymore. Color is sage green. Suntour XCPro front/rear detailers, wheels built by me, Deore hubs, Atlas (rear) Synergy (front) rims. Sugino XD2 triple crank. Includes B67 honey saddle, Gripking pedals. Local Bay Area pickup. Photos available on request (unless someone can tell me how to post photos on the forum!)

Rich Lesnik

Apr 16, 2024, 5:00:30 PMApr 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Can anyone tell me how to post photos on the forum? I have 7 photos of the previously listed 52cm Sam, but keep getting a "message too large" notification when I try to post them.

Robert Calton

Apr 16, 2024, 5:09:27 PMApr 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
You can try posting to imgur and just posting the link. Just drag and drop all the images right on over onto the imgur site. :)

Joe Bernard

Apr 16, 2024, 7:55:04 PMApr 16
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is for a phone, I take screenshots of the photos and it works.

Richard Rose

Apr 16, 2024, 7:59:49 PMApr 16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Try posting one pic at a time.
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2024, at 7:55 PM, Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is for a phone, I take screenshots of the photos and it works.

Rich Lesnik

Apr 23, 2024, 1:55:46 PMApr 23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Price bump: Obviously posted too-high asking price. If anyone's interested, make an offer!

Rich Lesnik

Apr 26, 2024, 1:47:42 PMApr 26
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bike is sold. Thanks everyone!