Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Davey Two Shoes

ongelezen,
20 sep 2023, 09:50:2520-09-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Gang,
I've got an albatross for sale $90 plus shipping. Shoot me a PM and I'll email pics. I cant seem to upload right now.

Thanks!
Dave

Andrew Letton

ongelezen,
20 sep 2023, 10:32:0320-09-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch, dgold...@gmail.com
Are they ChroMoly or aluminum?
cheers,
Andrew in Sydney

Davey Two Shoes

ongelezen,
20 sep 2023, 14:15:1320-09-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch
I believe chromoly, I've had them for sometime and forgotten.

Johnny Alien

ongelezen,
20 sep 2023, 14:23:3920-09-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch
If its the aluminum version it will have a sticker/band around the bar near the sleeve. Either black or red I think?? I can't remember. If its the chromoly version then not to nitpick but the price is higher than the new price.

JohnS

ongelezen,
20 sep 2023, 16:14:4620-09-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch