FS 53 Susie Longbolts

Andrew Huston

Jul 22, 2023, 6:43:18 PM7/22/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Really a wonderful bike but I continually find I need to explore new bikes. Its my hobby, what can I say?
Beautiful gold Susie with a nice build is on the block.
Velocity Cliffhanger rims laced to Deore hubs, Terravail Ehline 2.5 tan wall
Deore 11 speed RD, shifter, and cassette
Middleburn crank 36T ring
Kalloy post
Velo Orange Siene bars with a Jim stem 80mm
Also have a set of Rambler bars

Looking for $2700 plus packing and shipping cost. Located in Michigan.

I will add photos when I get to my personal computer otherwise shoot me an email or text and I can get those to you.

Andrew

Andrew Huston

Jul 25, 2023, 9:27:07 PM7/25/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Finally some photos.

IMG_3177.jpeg

Andrew Huston

Jul 25, 2023, 9:28:04 PM7/25/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:27:07 PM UTC-4 Andrew Huston wrote:
Finally some photos.

IMG_3195.jpeg

Andrew Huston

Jul 25, 2023, 9:30:06 PM7/25/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
IMG_3173.jpeg

Andrew Huston

Aug 6, 2023, 7:10:07 PM8/6/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump on this.

Valerie Yates

Aug 6, 2023, 10:20:39 PM8/6/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm surprised this hasn't sold. I had been watching and waiting since they were announced for a medium to come up for sale used. I finally found one locally earlier this summer. Like my Gus, it is a wildly fun bike to ride. I am almost tempted to have multiple Susie's with different set-ups but really someone else should buy this and see what it is like.  Maybe if you created a google or flikr photo album, people would have more chance to see it in detail and appreciate it.

Andrew Huston

Aug 26, 2023, 9:52:09 AM8/26/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I thought I had a buyer but things fell thru. Still on the block!

Also have a medium black Riv t shirt and  VeloCult, only worn maybe twice. Its the pocket tee with the fork lug on the back.  Any takers?