FS: Nitto Racks and a Brooks

Stephen

Apr 7, 2024, 5:21:00 PMApr 7
to RBW Owners Bunch
Brooks B67 in Honey - $120 + shipping
https://www.rivbike.com/products/brooks-b67-honey-11043
Condition: Very Good, nearly new. Ridden maybe a maximum of 10 times, short rides. Not broken in, leather is still stiff. I applied Obenaufs at one point, as you can see on the bottom of the saddle.

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

Nitto/RBW Front Basket Rack (RBW52F) - $200 + shipping
Condition: Very Good, have used this rack in conjunction with a wald basket quite regularly. There are marks on the top of the rack from the laden baskets, but otherwise very clean. All original hardware, nuts/bolts/darumas and stays included. Everything freshly cleaned/wiped down.
IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6570.jpg

Nitto R-14 Rear rack with load stop - $100 + Shipping
Condition: Very good, except the stays have been shortened and (in the case of the uppers) bent by me. The longer set were shortened to work with the mid seatstay braze ons for my appaloosa. depending on your set up you will need new stays.

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6573.jpg

Thats all for now. Feel free to reach out w/questions. I think shipping usually ends up around $10-15. Can forgo shipping and arrange local hand off if you are close to charlotte/gastonia NC.

thanks for looking,

Stephen

Bikie#4646

Apr 9, 2024, 8:02:41 PMApr 9
to RBW Owners Bunch
Stephen,
Can you tell me the length of the longer struts? Also, have the shorter struts been cut or just bent?
Thanks,
Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.

Message has been deleted