FS: Simworks Homage 26” x 1.95”

Conway Bennett

Feb 22, 2023, 5:59:17 PM2/22/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
All,

I just picked these up, and clearances are too tight.  $105 net to me shipped in the lower 48.  I also have Gravel King 26 x 2.1 new in the package for $106 net to me shipped in the lower 48.

From the seller:

"Simworks Homage 26” x 1.95” MTB tire Limited Color.

Panaracer Simworks Homage 26”x1.95”

This particular color was a limited run and no longer available.

Tires were ridden a few miles on the road but never in dirt or mud. No holes."

Images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cAV48vkVSoqMKqkM6

Richard Rose

Feb 22, 2023, 6:16:26 PM2/22/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Great price on a really great tire! I have the 27.5” x 55 on my Clem & they are so nice. Possible to dismiss these as “fashion” tires but they are so much more. And that color is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2023, at 5:59 PM, Conway Bennett <captaincon...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

iamkeith

Feb 23, 2023, 7:48:32 AM2/23/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'd like to buy them. Im traveling, but look for a PM.

iamkeith

Feb 24, 2023, 2:42:37 PM2/24/23
to RBW Owners Bunch

I tried sending a PM from my phone, but am not sure it went through.  Maybe you could send me one?  I didn't mean to jamb this up and block others indefinitely.  I just won't be at a proper computer for a few days.

Also, I was after the pair of simworks tires - not the single gravel king tire.  That one is great, for anybody looking.  It's too big for my bike, too.  I'm just looking for the goldilox size like the OP

Conway Bennett

Feb 24, 2023, 3:24:22 PM2/24/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Keith,

I just replied again directly, so my DMs may be going to Spam.  Regardless, they are yours.

I still have new 26" Gravel King tires available, a brand new Handsome built 26" Velocity Dyad wheelset, and 59 cm 1994 Bridgestone XO-3 that are up for grabs.

I'm keeping just 3 bikes--650b Hunqapillar, Crust Canti Bolt, and BMC Monstecross.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett
239.877.4119

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/cbb0cd6d-b084-451d-a9cb-6cb7ede29b21n%40googlegroups.com.

Conway Bennett

Mar 12, 2023, 8:27:38 PM3/12/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bumping this.  Despite early interest, these tires are still available.