Anyone Else Having Trouble With RBW Group Access on Chrome?

Visto 37 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Steven Seelig

no leída,
13 sept 2019, 12:10:1613/9/19
a RBW Owners Bunch
Not only can I claim to being just a passable bike mechanic (doesn't stop me from creative wrenching), I am just above being a Luddite when it comes to internetty things.  Am I the only one having trouble in Chrome accessing the RBW Group?  I can access all my other groups just fine in Chrome, and obviously I'm not shut out from posting this in Safari.  Just wondering if its me only.

Steve Seelig

Cyclofiend Jim

no leída,
13 sept 2019, 12:18:4313/9/19
a RBW Owners Bunch
Have not had issues. Sometimes Chrome gets wonky when it updates, which it generally does in the background.

You might open Chrome, then go to SETTINGS and search for CLEAR BROWSING DATA and dump your cache.

- J
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar